We experiment and develop software to push the capabilities of Web3.
- Duchamp'sPioneered use of NFTs as property titles for Real World Assets, becoming the largest on-chain auctioneer of physical, luxury goods. Featured by OpenSea, Hypebeast, Yahoo Finance, Cultured, and others Q2'21
- Real World Assets Consortium (RWAC)RWAC defines standards and practices for representing and managing real estate title on public blockchains. 721 is a founding member.
- Partial Common Ownership Token StandardsA new way of managing assets that is fairer and more efficient than those under capitalism or communism. 721 founded the PCOT Working Group, an independent RadicalxChange chapter.
- CityDAO: The Network CityIRL experiment using Partial Common Ownership and Quadratic Voting to bootstrap a city from scratch. Seeded $1M USD by CityDAO. Learn more on the RadicalxChange Podcast.
- CityDAO Quadratic VotingQV is a redesigned voting method reflecting the intensity of people's preferences in collective decisions. It greatly mitigates tyranny-of-the-majority and factional control problems.
- Incentivized Quadratic VotingApathetic voters lose their voting power proportional to their apathy.
- Hardhat Session GitHub ActionGitHub Action for running your Hardhat tests in a dedicated, cloud-based, session-lived container. Designed for multi-job CI environments. Pre-Release